Two 'Bud' Brothers of Exuls

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leslie, I was scrolling through your update photos for minutes and I'm deeply impressed of so much beauty. I like such lime green flowers very much therefore your Paph. exul '7+3 freckles' leaves me speechless though the flower is the smaller one. 👌 👌

Those look great! What conditions are you growing them under? Mine seem happy but I can’t get them to bloom.

I have several multi-growth plants (normal color) and have only bloomed one of them in the last 5 or more years. I have them in the cooler area of the greenhouse. I think I'll move them to where the polyantha species/hybrids are. They currently grow with charlesworthii, gratrixianum, hirsutissumum, etc.

I have several multi-growth plants (normal color) and have only bloomed one of them in the last 5 or more years. I have them in the cooler area of the greenhouse. I think I'll move them to where the polyantha species/hybrids are. They currently grow with charlesworthii, gratrixianum, hirsutissumum, etc.
BRRRRRR too cold for them.

Stick them with the warm phals section with almost cattleya light. You might be surprised with many blooms after.

Good luck!

Back