My paphs are spiteful...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merc

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thoroughly convinced my paphs are cold and calculating. I work hard all year 'round to keep them alive and happy then the moment I decide I need to get out of the house is when they go into "let's crank out those buds!" mode. šŸ¤£

This happened a couple years back with my white complexes. Luckily, Ice Age has decided to grace me with a bloom before I take off. Pouch is a little wonky due to the second bud crowding it from underneath.

A311092F-A7FD-4EE8-8697-9CCB317ACD7D.jpeg

I flagged all the plants in bud and have asked our house sitter to pls keep the crowns, especially the brachys in bud dry. Hoping they don't shrivel up and blast. šŸ¤žšŸ¼ Especially excited for the thaianum in low bud as I've never bloomed one before.
199A8158-F1E0-476B-833F-700551B4DCBA.jpeg

I flagged all the plants in bud and have asked our house sitter to pls keep the crowns, especially the brachys in bud dry. Hoping they don't shrivel up and blast. šŸ¤žšŸ¼ Especially excited for the thaianum in low bud as I've never bloomed one before.
Has your house-sitter taken care of your plants before? With your rack set-up (although very nice) it looks like you will always have drippage.

Back