Tired of the "our records indicate you have never posted"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marco said:
Hey don't forget the pixie sticks! I still have them once in a while they give the best sugar rush :rollhappy:

Tikva that's one healthy plant you got there. Kinda like the candy in the secret wrapper cause you don't know what's inside. But you got one with a gold wrapper! It looks like it might be a multifloral. :clap:

Make sure to post pictures when the no-ids bloom. I'd love to take a crack and guess what it could be.

REALLY?!?! COOL!!!! I hope I keep it healthy and happy. It seems to have a new growth I think from what I noticed. I hope it does something neat!!!! Multifloral would be nice. Any care tips I should know? Light / dark? Water - dry or damp?

As for posting pictures, I don't do that anymore. I don't even let people TAKE pictures of me now! :p

Thank you Gideon :)

What sorts of orchids can you get in South Africa? If I came to S. Africa, I would want to go home with one great diamond I'm afraid :drool: :D

Latest posts

Back