Three phrags

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
The plants have gone back to the greenhouse. :)

Phrag. Hanne Popow ''PJ'' Much lighter tone than last year but Oh! So beautiful! :drool:
HannePopow.jpg

Phrag. Desormes. This is the third bloom of the year. This one has come a long way, wouldn't you say? Phrag. Green Hornet behind.
Desormes.jpg

Phrag. Waunakee Sunset. Pretty pleased with the color. :D
WaunakeeSunset-1.jpg

#2, if I had to choose a favorite.
BG included.

Getting itchy to get them outside myself.

Thanks for your comments everyone. So sorry for the cat hairs on flowers. I'll take care of those tuesday when I return from my second surgery in hospital. (kidney stones). :sob:

Sorry to hear about the stones. I was going to comment on all the fuzz but I'll keep my mouth shut now! My Hanna Popow is fix'n to open too.......if only as nice as yours it will be fantastic! If it is as good as I expect it will be......to judging we shall go!

Thanks for your comments everyone. So sorry for the cat hairs on flowers. I'll take care of those tuesday when I return from my second surgery in hospital. (kidney stones). :sob:

Ouch. I know, from friends that have had them, how painful they can be. Good luck, and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Gorgeous blooms and I hope you well for yur surgery. Need to be in shape for next week big orchid show :)

Back