• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. Hanna Popow 'PJ'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
*sniff, sniff!*:sob:

My plant of Phrag. Hanna Popow 'PJ' has just croaked! I let it go a bit too long before repotting it. Then, after I did last fall, it grew roots and seemed okay; but, it wouldn't grow any new foliage. I repotted again a month ago. It immediately turned yellow and then brown/black and died! This plant is the one I use as my avatar on ST. It was one of my very favourite plants.

I have sold and traded pieces away over the years; but, I forget who got bits. So, if you have a piece of my Hanna Popow 'PJ' and you think you can make a small division sometime to sell back to me, or use in a trade with me, please pm me.

Thank you!

Ain't that a killer?! I imagine that's happened to almost
everyone who grows orchids at one time or another, but
it hurts. I hope you can find a replacement. I'm thinking
good thoughts your way>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't have one John. If I did I'd give it back to you. If I hear of anyone who has it I'll let you know.

Thanks for your sympathy, everyone. This plant is kinda special to me. It's a really, really nice Hanna Popow; plus, I named it after a much-loved pet who is now gone.....and well....I loved the pet and I loved the plant; so, it's a real bummer now that they're both gone.

Wendy, I know you'd be happy to let me have a division back if you had this plant. Too bad you don't happen to have a bit. I know there are bits out there; I just can't remember who's got 'em!

Here's a better photo of Phrag. Hanna Popow 'PJ'. I'm sure you can see why I really want to find another piece.

Attachments

• Phrag. Hanne Popow  PJ  flr top 2.JPG
    Phrag. Hanne Popow PJ flr top 2.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back