The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
false, we rent and view at home.

tpbm hopes his/her Sarracenias made it though this winter and germinates

kinda true. i have some in a house that stayed kinda cool sometimes so i'm hoping it got enough vernalization.

tpbm is eating yummy indian food.

Oh man, I am so trying not to. I added nine orchids already in the last few weeks. I may have to convert our other spare bedroom to a grow area. And then get divorced. :D

TPBM Indian food for lunch and dinner.

I may have to convert our other spare bedroom to a grow area. And then get divorced. :D

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

False... (I think that you mean that TPByou "ate" indian food....)

TPBM is visiting IKEA today...:D

false.

tpbm just got a bunch of new music yesterday and is excited about it (plus has heard of brightblack morning light)

true

tpbm just downloaded last night's phish show, first in years, from livephish.com and it's rockin'!

False. My commute is fifteen minutes.

TPBM is going to the Pacific Orchid Exposition (POE) in San Francisco today.

False... I headed to the north (colder than here) and already back at home.... with a lot mor eorchids than what I had planned to bring:rollhappy:

TPBM knows how to grow Dendrobium malvicolor (and will tell me that too!) :D

TPBM is headed to the beach today

;) for ice fishing? (false)

-oh, will answer the second one as well (false, never heard of it)

tpbm is refraining from buying new orchids because of the need to not spend extra money, but looking on the 'net and checking out catalogs is making it very difficult! :(

Last edited:
False, everytbody knows it is Dorothy and Toto :poke::p

TPBM is wondering whether Phrag. fischerii is a small or a large plant (the one in his/her collection is pretty small and currently in spike, but the one shown at the orchids exhibition was largen than Phrag. Jason Fischer)

Latest posts

Back