The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
false but i wish i were....

tpbm is, as usual, hoping some of his/her plants spike up soon (which would reward more consistent watering)

false. i'm hoping to ride my road bike after work, though...

tpbm is hopin' this d@mn headache goes away soon

True!!!!! It is being rather confusing and annoying most of the times!!!

TPBM does not know what subject to get for their master project!!!

Um, true and false. I've spent it already, but I haven't received it yet. :D

TPBM knows what wintersowing is and is going to do some this weekend.

true and false (know, but I'm not going to do it. not this weekend, neiter some other).

TPBM has already done all repotting for this spring

False... I already have an aquarium, but it is only for fish and shrimps :)

TPBM is considering whether he/she should order that "dream orchid", which would do very well under his/her conditions, but which is way too expensive, although budget is not an issue, but which is also not available in his/her region, but a vendor could bring it for him/her, but, but, but, but... :(

false. i'm thinking about candy

tpbm realizes that i misread the previous tpbm to whom i responded before and is giggling because i have almost none of my repotting done....

close, just hooked up a pump to circulate water through my main phrag trough a few times a day (and dumped some water of course)

tpbm also dumped and broke off a flower from their paph niveum last night! :sob:

almost.... not from Paph niveum, but from Masdevallia lamprotyria... :(

TPBM is trying to decide between ordering a Brachypetalum or a Parvisepalum Hybrid, to enhance the collection...

False, why not get both!
TPBM is thinking of writing a letter or petition to government rep about CITES and how it's [adversly] affecting US hobby and business growers!

Latest posts

Back