The growing areas MEGATHREAD!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a pic of my south facing high light overwintering area, very crowded and need to find room for some more coming soon.

DSCF7329.jpg

Forrest

This is my growing area.

Tray 1 most of them are parvi-crosses. Do you see the big Gloria Naugle?
4103041365_435369fbee.jpg

Tray 2 some neofinetias in the front row.
4103042431_41890c2ffc.jpg

Vanda House
4103040085_75120d27f0.jpg

Tray 3 there are 7 Phrags and paph. Lady Isabel
4103043511_63bb450b16.jpg

Tray 4 3 Angraecums and Paph. Mt. Toro.
4103803800_1660e5a607.jpg

Last edited:
They are 1) Ctsm. Cronwfox Voodoo 'SVO' AM/AOS x Ctsm Donna Wise 'Kathleen' AM/AOS and 2) Cyc William Clarke x Cyc warscewiczii.

They are 1) Ctsm. Cronwfox Voodoo 'SVO' AM/AOS x Ctsm Donna Wise 'Kathleen' AM/AOS and 2) Cyc William Clarke x Cyc warscewiczii.

Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures..... :D I see one spike there!! :D Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures.....

I have to check but I believe it was one big plant and the keikis were added into the same pot. It came from Dave Horvack at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden and was grown big by Eric Muelbauer. I don't remember the cross off-hand.

I got mine off eBay a little fancier. Unfortunately the main component for the timer, my 10 jet ultrasonic fogger, is on the fritz and keeps blowing fuses. I hope I can fix it begore I have to eBay another one for $170! :(

I looked online for these misters, and if you're running anything else on the same circuit you might just be overloading it. Some of the ones I saw were rated at 36 to 40 volts (they didn't list amps). Does it trip right away or after a little while? Also of course if it had been working fine for a while and just started doing this, then other problems

Yeah, it had been working fine for quite a while and I was happy because w/ setting it to operate for 15 minutes every 3 hours I expected to get years of life out of it before having to replace or even clean the discs! Now, whenever I turn it on it fries the fuse! :(

Latest posts

Back