Quantcast

thanksgiving HELLL!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

bwester

Reaction score
my wife's grandmother just said she would cut my penis off..... damn, I really didnt get enough alcohol to deal with this.

bwester

Reaction score
no.. she is just nuts.... I'll definately sleep with my Beretta tonight... not like I dont ever not sleep with my Beretta, but tonight I'll be extra alert. I know my dogs have it in for me since I had them neutered.

P

patrix

Sausage is not normally a traditional Thanksgiving delicacy but it you do serve it, get the freshest available. Thanks for info about this "link"

C

couscous74

Blake,

Fire with fire:
Tell her you''ll slice off her shriveled up old teets and pan-fry them for breakfast for her. :evil:

bwester

Reaction score
couscous74 said:
Blake,

Fire with fire:
Tell her you''ll slice off her shriveled up old teets and pan-fry them for breakfast for her. :evil:
Damn you Marcus for making the naked image of her pop in my head and Tadd...... thats messed up man...messed up.
I still have my parts this morning and I'm going to camp out in the greenhouse today, now that I have wifi out there now.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
bwester said:
Damn you Marcus for making the naked image of her pop in my head and Tadd...... thats messed up man...messed up.
I still have my parts this morning and I'm going to camp out in the greenhouse today, now that I have wifi out there now.
reminds me of something about Mary with the lady was sunbathing nude on her balcony

bwester

Reaction score
Its now 10 after 2..... I was forced to come in from the greenhouse after my wife discovered that I had a tv and a small fridge full of beer in there. So she cast me back down to hell and made me be sociable. grrrrr. I'm about ready to hack a finger off since right now, the ER is sounding like a fun place......

bwester

Reaction score
its now 5 after 4 and I have retreated to the last sanctuary a man has..... his toilet. I'm afraid I'll be out of alcohol soon.... bad times..... bad times

bwester

Reaction score
5:35
Apparently the pressure washer is not the proper way to clean corningware.... note to self.

Jon in SW Ohio

Reefer, the legal kind
Reaction score
Yet another Thanksgiving full of the best birth control known to man...other peoples kids!

Thankfully tomorrow night is bar night!

Jon

Latest posts