thanksgiving HELLL!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
my wife's grandmother just said she would cut my penis off..... damn, I really didnt get enough alcohol to deal with this.

no.. she is just nuts.... I'll definately sleep with my Beretta tonight... not like I dont ever not sleep with my Beretta, but tonight I'll be extra alert. I know my dogs have it in for me since I had them neutered.

Sausage is not normally a traditional Thanksgiving delicacy but it you do serve it, get the freshest available. Thanks for info about this "link"

Blake,

Fire with fire:
Tell her you''ll slice off her shriveled up old teets and pan-fry them for breakfast for her. :evil:

Mmmmmm Teeeeetss...... With syrup.....

Hope all is well in the house this morning...
PENIS.jpg

couscous74 said:
Blake,

Fire with fire:
Tell her you''ll slice off her shriveled up old teets and pan-fry them for breakfast for her. :evil:

Damn you Marcus for making the naked image of her pop in my head and Tadd...... thats messed up man...messed up.
I still have my parts this morning and I'm going to camp out in the greenhouse today, now that I have wifi out there now.

bwester said:
Damn you Marcus for making the naked image of her pop in my head and Tadd...... thats messed up man...messed up.
I still have my parts this morning and I'm going to camp out in the greenhouse today, now that I have wifi out there now.

reminds me of something about Mary with the lady was sunbathing nude on her balcony

Its now 10 after 2..... I was forced to come in from the greenhouse after my wife discovered that I had a tv and a small fridge full of beer in there. So she cast me back down to hell and made me be sociable. grrrrr. I'm about ready to hack a finger off since right now, the ER is sounding like a fun place......

its now 5 after 4 and I have retreated to the last sanctuary a man has..... his toilet. I'm afraid I'll be out of alcohol soon.... bad times..... bad times

5:35
Apparently the pressure washer is not the proper way to clean corningware.... note to self.

Latest posts

Back