Thank you SlipperTalk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Tom_in_PA

I am not an addict!
Reaction score
I just recieved my plants this week from Windy Hill Orchids that I used the $50 from SlipperTalk "Lets Get Ready for Spring Contest". I mentioned in the contest I wanted to get a Mexipedium xerophyticum so since I won I thought it was time :D

They sent me a plant with 2 mature growths and 1 new start for $50! Here is a picture of it:

IMG_2205.jpg

Marilyn was great as was the customer service. This was the first time I ever ordered from her but I guarantee it will not be the last. She even threw in a bonus plant with my order:

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii:

IMG_2207.jpg

Thank you again SlipperTalk orchids for the great forum and the contests :D

Last edited:

Rick

Reaction score
These days my purchases are so spread out, and to several vendors, so I'm probably considered a lousy customer. But Marilyn always remembers me, and sends high quality plants. She always seems to have the time to talk too.

E

Elena

Your plant sounds amazing, Heather, you are obviously doing something right! How long have you had it for and how big do they need to be to bloom? I found a European vendor who sells these but they claim their plants are 4 year from blooming.

Tom_in_PA

I am not an addict!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone

Hopefully I am successful with mine as I have been hoping to get one for a long time now :rollhappy:

L

Lin

I just received a mexi from Marilyn and she is a first class vendor. Very easy to deal with and communication is great.

Latest posts