Thank you SlipperTalk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom_in_PA

I am not an addict!
Reaction score
I just recieved my plants this week from Windy Hill Orchids that I used the $50 from SlipperTalk "Lets Get Ready for Spring Contest". I mentioned in the contest I wanted to get a Mexipedium xerophyticum so since I won I thought it was time :D

They sent me a plant with 2 mature growths and 1 new start for $50! Here is a picture of it:

IMG_2205.jpg

Marilyn was great as was the customer service. This was the first time I ever ordered from her but I guarantee it will not be the last. She even threw in a bonus plant with my order:

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii:

IMG_2207.jpg

Thank you again SlipperTalk orchids for the great forum and the contests :D

Last edited:
These days my purchases are so spread out, and to several vendors, so I'm probably considered a lousy customer. But Marilyn always remembers me, and sends high quality plants. She always seems to have the time to talk too.

Your plant sounds amazing, Heather, you are obviously doing something right! How long have you had it for and how big do they need to be to bloom? I found a European vendor who sells these but they claim their plants are 4 year from blooming.

Thanks everyone

Hopefully I am successful with mine as I have been hoping to get one for a long time now :rollhappy:

I just received a mexi from Marilyn and she is a first class vendor. Very easy to deal with and communication is great.

Latest posts

Back