• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tempting

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that some plants are cheaper in Europe; pre-order list from Asendorfer had it for 35 euro. Especially with the current euro-dollar exchange rate, it is a pretty good deal. I was pretty tempted, but I thought that I would probably kill it.

Their prices are coming up in Europe as well now. Seems not always straight forward to grow, bit of variation plant to plant. I have an var. ayubianum in bud right now, lets hope it does not blast, don't even know whether its the real mccoy. But the plant is rather big in terms of leafsize and things look right for sucess so x your fingers, perhaps there will be a posting soon:D

Their prices are coming up in Europe as well now. Seems not always straight forward to grow, bit of variation plant to plant. I have an var. ayubianum in bud right now, lets hope it does not blast, don't even know whether its the real mccoy. But the plant is rather big in terms of leafsize and things look right for sucess so x your fingers, perhaps there will be a posting soon:D

Sending positive vibes to oppose the jinx. My plants are doing rather well. They love moist conditions. A bit drier and leaves seems to droop. I need to do some re-potting though. :D

Latest posts

Back