Summerbloomers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paphjoint

Three summer bloomers

Enjoy

Paphiopedilum superbiens
Two flowers in opposite directions
Paphiopedilum%20superbiens2_evolt.jpg

Paphiopedilum dayanum
THis clone is from KJ orchids in DK, always check for the red spot on the staminode
PAphiopedilum%20dayanum_Kj_evolt.jpg

Third but not last Paphiopedilum sangii you hate it or you love it --
Paphiopedilum%20sangii_evolt.jpg

I love sangii for it's total weirdness but I don't think I'll ever grow it. :)

Same here!

I'm vary of saying "Never" because the two species that I found quite, well....ugly, in the past are the two species that I have grown to really like - micranthum (especially the ones with the pure white pouch, kwongsee?) and fairrianum but I'm not sure I will be growing Barbata Paphs any time soon.

Anyway! Great Paphs, fantastic photos, love that sangii!

I was intrigued by sangii, it became 'I have to have it' when I saw one blooming in person!

Same here!I'm vary of saying "Never" because the two species that I found quite, well....ugly, ....... fairrianum but I'm not sure I will be growing Barbata Paphs any time soon. Anyway! Great Paphs, fantastic photos, love that sangii!

:sob:WHAT there was a time you found fairrieanum ugly????? I'm glad you came to your senses!

The dayanum is neat!

:sob:WHAT there was a time you found fairrieanum ugly????? I'm glad you came to your senses!

Crazy, right? I thought micranthum and fairrieanum were both pretty grotesque with their over-developed flower parts :eek: But then I insisted that I didn't like slippers full stop.... until I bought one....then another one....

You get the picture :D These guys really do sneak up on you.

Bravo Uri.:clap::clap: All three are great. My sangii blasted almost full term ( I might have bent it while repotting something near it). It has a second growth that looks like a bract is coming up.:sob:

Crazy, right? I thought micranthum and fairrieanum were both pretty grotesque with their over-developed flower parts :eek: But then I insisted that I didn't like slippers full stop.... until I bought one....then another one....

You get the picture :D These guys really do sneak up on you.

:rollhappy: :rollhappy: :rollhappy:

nice pics Uri, although they turn out quite dark on my computer

where does your sangii originate from BTW ?

Back