Strongylodon macrobotrys- Jade Vine

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

albert

photo was taken this morning- will sent another one when the flowers are open. Plant is native to South East Asia (Philippines). The creeper is growing all over my orchid house.
cheers
Albert

Attachments

• jade vine_012.JPG
    jade vine_012.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 43
Ha! Ha! Well isn't that something! Does it bloom? Is it easy to remove if it gets too invasive?

Wow, that's really unusual-looking. Can't wait to see what the flowers look like.

Does it bloom?

Those are the buds in the picture. The flowers are amazing! I saw a huge one at Fairchild Tropical Gardens near Miami. They were having a garden display of blown-glass art, and I almost thought these flowers were part of the display!

I LOVE THIS PLANT! It has the most amazing flowers. http://www.islandjamaica.com/graphics/jade vine.jpg

Thanks Julia!

Those are the buds in the picture. The flowers are amazing! I saw a huge one at Fairchild Tropical Gardens near Miami. They were having a garden display of blown-glass art, and I almost thought these flowers were part of the display!

Definitely strange! Looks like it needs to be strong to support them!

Latest posts

Back