• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slipper for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipper lover

Reaction score
oooPaph lowii fma album t0 each
Paph javanicum fma album x self 30 each
Buy all three for 75

Phrag popowii $50 I will only sell one of them which ever one you prefer

I accept paypal or check these do not include shipping cost

Last edited:
paph javanicum fma album x self $30 each $75 for all three
fOnxvj.jpg

paph lowii fma album x self $50 each
Q1DR3v.jpg

phrag popowii $50
fwz2Pj.jpg

Could you please delete the oversized ones so your post is easier to read? Some people not on high speed will have trouble with their size. Thank you! :)

Thank you! That's much better. :D

PS....your plants look very healthy. I'm unable to buy any because of the border but I hope you have good luck selling them.

Fair warning on dealing with this guy.

He messaged me 6+ weeks ago asking if I had any Phrag Glen Decker for sale. I said yes, and he wanted two of them. He then said he'd pay me several times and kept delaying. After I saw that he was trying to gouge members for the stonei seedlings, I said I wanted to cancel the sale. He replied and said he really wanted a Glen Decker for himself, so I relented and agreed to sell him one. He finally payed 4 days ago. Then today I get a message saying he doesn't want it and he wants his money back. I refunded it.

So that's 6 weeks wasted. Luckily I'm not out any money - just time and space.

--Stephen

Fair warning on dealing with this guy.

He messaged me 6+ weeks ago asking if I had any Phrag Glen Decker for sale. I said yes, and he wanted two of them. He then said he'd pay me several times and kept delaying. After I saw that he was trying to gouge members for the stonei seedlings, I said I wanted to cancel the sale. He replied and said he really wanted a Glen Decker for himself, so I relented and agreed to sell him one. He finally payed 4 days ago. Then today I get a message saying he doesn't want it and he wants his money back. I refunded it.

So that's 6 weeks wasted. Luckily I'm not out any money - just time and space.

--Stephen
I've learned through bitter experience, to not send the plant until the money is in my hands. :mad:

I didn't intend on blasting you here, but nonetheless I will. And just a heads up, I am far more polite in public forums.

You asked for my seedlings, which I appreciated. I provided you very competitive pricing on all of them. You begged and begged for them for less. Then you only purchased a small fraction of what you wanted after I already agreed to include a free plant ($50 value) and free shipping ($10 value). As a grower, compassionate to new growers I reluctantly agreed and kept my end of the bargain. The price that you paid was HALF of what I offered before the free ****. That is not the issue as it was my choice.

The issue is, I immediately see you relist the plants here and on ebay for my original asking price or more. This is unacceptable to me! And it is an insult to our group!

DONT ASK ME FOR PLANTS EVER AGAIN... PERIOD... EXCLAMATION POINT!!!

ST members here know their ****. It is obvious that you are behind the curve and have some things to figure out. We share plants here at reduced prices to receive better deals amongst known growers who are passionate about blooming plants. So... please find a new market to push your products.

I didnt ask you to leave the forum. I don't have that right. Just don't push my plants at prices you shouldn't to people that know better. Especially here.

My apologies if that was harsh. I just don't want you to profit off something I did to save you money. After all, you had mentioned how much you wanted them. To see them for sale in less than a day was irritating.

Latest posts

Back