show pictures finally uploaded and labeled

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
I finally finished uploading and labeling the pictures of our 2008 CNYOS Orchid Show and Sale which was October 4th - 5th (yes, I know that was two months ago,...).
Site address is http://cnyos.org/showpics . You can also rate the pics/flowers when you open an individual entry.
enjoy!
charles

ps there was one aos award given for paph angela 'norma' from bloomfield orchids (received 82 pt AM). I also took a number of paph/phrag pictures. one pic with two phrags had a phrag longifolium var. hartwegii on the left, and the right plant I labeled phrag golden emperor but in truth I forgot to write down the name (and think golden emperor is a phal hybrid,....). also a vanda I didn't write down name; if anyone knows the names of those two plants feel free to let me know

Last edited:
Very nice! What is that dark pink cattleya in Bloomfield exhibit?

Ramon:)

I loaded the original image of bloomfield's display and zoomed/sharpened it up and found part of the tag, it looked like what I could see read '..oddigesii ...v. harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice'. So, your guess is as good as mine!

C harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice' was awarded an FCC an number of yrs back. To me it's a "hybrid" species

Bravo Charles and thanks for those pretty picts.!!! I esp. like the white intermedia catt., and the callosum paph (because 2 of those are spiking in my gh:) ) Jean

C harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice' was awarded an FCC an number of yrs back. To me it's a "hybrid" species

I was surprised to look at the tag and think that it was a species; the flowers look much too full to be a species unless it has been improved for about 80 years....... does look nice, though whatever it is

I also like the white intermedia. jim rice orchids had a huge c. skinneri alba that was I think I remember a true alba which was also very nice. I had a piece about 8 years ago, but had so many plants and no space that where I put it wasn't optimal for survival:(

no, I didn't see any of them in his display. can you physically download pictures to look at them instead of following links, or is that something that's blocked as well?

Latest posts

Back