show pictures finally uploaded and labeled

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
I finally finished uploading and labeling the pictures of our 2008 CNYOS Orchid Show and Sale which was October 4th - 5th (yes, I know that was two months ago,...).
Site address is http://cnyos.org/showpics . You can also rate the pics/flowers when you open an individual entry.
enjoy!
charles

ps there was one aos award given for paph angela 'norma' from bloomfield orchids (received 82 pt AM). I also took a number of paph/phrag pictures. one pic with two phrags had a phrag longifolium var. hartwegii on the left, and the right plant I labeled phrag golden emperor but in truth I forgot to write down the name (and think golden emperor is a phal hybrid,....). also a vanda I didn't write down name; if anyone knows the names of those two plants feel free to let me know

Last edited:
Very nice! What is that dark pink cattleya in Bloomfield exhibit?

Ramon:)

I loaded the original image of bloomfield's display and zoomed/sharpened it up and found part of the tag, it looked like what I could see read '..oddigesii ...v. harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice'. So, your guess is as good as mine!

C harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice' was awarded an FCC an number of yrs back. To me it's a "hybrid" species

Bravo Charles and thanks for those pretty picts.!!! I esp. like the white intermedia catt., and the callosum paph (because 2 of those are spiking in my gh:) ) Jean

C harrisoniana ... 'Streeters Choice' was awarded an FCC an number of yrs back. To me it's a "hybrid" species

I was surprised to look at the tag and think that it was a species; the flowers look much too full to be a species unless it has been improved for about 80 years....... does look nice, though whatever it is

I also like the white intermedia. jim rice orchids had a huge c. skinneri alba that was I think I remember a true alba which was also very nice. I had a piece about 8 years ago, but had so many plants and no space that where I put it wasn't optimal for survival:(

no, I didn't see any of them in his display. can you physically download pictures to look at them instead of following links, or is that something that's blocked as well?

Back