Sepos 2015 (4/24 - 4/26)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next year the show is April 1-3 and moving to the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, Pa. I was loving it at the Academy of Natural Sciences these past 3 years because it's only a 25 minute walk from my home.

I was surprised that Piping Rock wasn't there this year (they were listed in the show flyer). Seed Engei cancelled too, as the dates conflicted with other shows in Calif. and Japan.

20150426_103726_zpstugdo8ou.jpg

20150426_103631_zpsu2pwzpd2.jpg

20150426_103811_zpsqd1dy6wq.jpg

20150426_103815_zpsm9vt2lpt.jpg

Phrag. Boule Bay

20150426_104015_zpsmktukjh7.jpg

Phrag. rothschildianum

20150426_114429_zpsxitth05x.jpg

Fritz Schomburg - 82 pts

Thanks Eric Y. What did you buy!? :) The Fritz Schomburg actually looked better prior to judging. I have to dig up the list of other awards and try to post more photos, especially of the excellent SEPOS display, later.

Thanks Eric Y. What did you buy!? :) The Fritz Schomburg actually looked better prior to judging. I have to dig up the list of other awards and try to post more photos, especially of the excellent SEPOS display, later.

A lot of Paph species, 2 Phrags species, dendrobium species and cattleya hybrid.

What did you come out with NYEric?

Lots more than that! :p I'll post later. I left a nice Phrag. Jason Fischer there; that, if Helen Hirsch/Mount Prospect Orchids has in a few weeks, I will buy.

I was only there for about 20 minutes yesterday, dropping off plants for a customer and picking up a load from Ten Shin Gardens (keep an eye on our list in the upcoming days - no slippers, phal species and vandaceous only).

Turnout looked good for only being open 15 minutes, and the vendors had lots of goodies.

Ray Barkalow
firstrays.com

Tetraspis C1! I've been looking for these!

Thanks Ray!

Latest posts

Back