SEPOS '14 (4/11 - 13) - Philadelphia, PA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University

There's a 20% off coupon for parking:
http://philadelphia.centralparking.com/Events/Philadelphia- The-International-Orchid-Show-Parking.html

Vendors:
Andy’s Orchids
Fishing Creek Orchids
Little Brook Orchids
Main Street Orchids
Mount Prospect Orchids
Ooi Leng Sun Orchids
The orchidPhile
Seed Engei
Ten Shin Gardens
Ecuagenera
J & L Orchids
Lois Duffin Orchids
Marlow Orchids
New Earth Orchids
Orquideas Katia
Piping Rock Orchids
Stony Brook Orchids
Waldor Orchids

I will be there on Saturday in the afternoon!

Hope to see you guys there! :)

I will be there all weekend. Friday for Judging, Saturday to work with vendors and Sunday to hang out. When we were planning the show I was surprised to hear that Parkside said they were not going to be there. I used to get a lot of my plants from the, they always had a great selection of Hilo Orchid Farms plants. Now I have to find somone else who has them.

I will be there all weekend. Friday for Judging, Saturday to work with vendors and Sunday to hang out. When we were planning the show I was surprised to hear that Parkside said they were not going to be there. I used to get a lot of my plants from the, they always had a great selection of Hilo Orchid Farms plants. Now I have to find somone else who has them.

I look forward to be seeing you on Saturday, Cheyenne!

You can always go to Parkside. :rolleyes:
I will be there Friday for judging and to get all the good plants! :p

Good! The damage to the credit cards will be lighter! :p :D

No Parkside?

Based off SEPOS website, I did not see Parkside.

Parkside must have revisited that decision too late to be listed in SEPOS's publicity materials. The Parkside website definitely states that they will be there:
BREAKING
NEWS

Parkside is taking its show on the road. Come see us at the SEPOS, April 11-13,
at the Academy of Natural Sciences at Drexel
Get your pre-orders
in now!

I will be there Friday and hope to meet a few of you there...though I don't know NYEric and Cheyenne except that they are judging. If you see a 6ft dark haired brown eyed orchid nut stalking the judges, it'll probably be me!

Is there a special hand gestures or something for slippertalk members to be able to recognize each other if they never met in person? :rollhappy:

I will be there Saturday around noon and all day Sunday,I will be stalking vendors and salivating over the displays.

LOL. you can always pick a time and vendor to meet by.
BTW, does anyone know the nearest stop to the Academy of Natural Science on SEPTA from Trenton? :eek:

Latest posts

Back