Sepos 2015 (4/24 - 4/26)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Hey all,
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University will host The Southeast Pennsylvania Orchid Show this year between 4/24 - 4/26.

1900 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Hope to see you guys there.

I will be going on Sunday.

Actually it works better than airbags, but the paramedics had to cut it into ribbons so they could treat me

I was able to put some scraps together so I had something to read during the many hours in the waiting room and X-rays, cat scan etc

Did your concussion and ensuing brain damage result in you being able to read German!? :evil: If you're going to SEPOS later can you pick up some plants that Cheyenne is bringing for me?

I apologize if i mistake, nowadays I don't have time to go through threads, usually I see a title and just type in a reply. With my older phone I have older tapatalk and it doesn't show people's signature files or certain web links, so if someone's real name is there I never see it. I very rarely have time to turn on my computer and look through threads. As it is I'm checking and trying to type on my phone at 4:45am! So I hope people have a sense of humor and I apologize ahead of time! :rollhappy:

Some idiot left his camera at home as he left for Philly in the wee hours of the morning. These are some shots from my cell phone, and I will try to post some more tomorrow. Met some fun people, discussed having a NYC show again, went ot dinner with Ben Ooi and a friend...

I was only there for about 20 minutes yesterday, dropping off plants for a customer and picking up a load from Ten Shin Gardens (keep an eye on our list in the upcoming days - no slippers, phal species and vandaceous only).

Turnout looked good for only being open 15 minutes, and the vendors had lots of goodies.

Ray Barkalow
firstrays.com

Back