Sepos '10

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
With SEPOS (held at Longwood Gardens) about a week away, I was wondering who will be going?

I'll be on March 27 (Saturday).

puttin s*&t together for the display now...ill be there thursday, friday, and sunday....prolly sat too if i cant help it

There is a change in my plans I will be there on Sat. Does anyone want to meet up? I am staying in a hotel about 15minutes away but should arrive around 10:00am.

You should pick a place and time to meet; Longwoods Garden is huge.
Well; I have to apologize. I was in such a rush to get out of the house to go to judging I left my camera home. Doh! Anyway, I wasn't blown out of the water by any of the slippers anyway. Luckily there were a couple of nice parvis, a nice phillipinenese album, sone good lowiis, a nice group of cyps, and a SEPOS display w/ what I thought would have been award besseae flavums [Yay!]. I picked up a few [where's that sheepish puppy dog eye smilie?] plants, pleuros, slippers, and species, I will post later, actually its the first time I've been embarassed by my spending :(. One thing I did see was a nice Paph Wossner Bellarmi, the pouch had pimples but the lateral petals had a 1/4" ring on the outside absolutely without spotting and heavy spottting inside! I wish I had brought my camera. :(

Latest posts

Back