• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Paph Morganiae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this at Longwood Gardens last weekend and absolutely fell in love with it. Of course, it looks like I picked something really hard to find!

If anyone has one they’d like to part with - or a lead to someone else who might! - please let me know. There was a guest user here named “Cheyenne” about 11 years ago who seemed to have the exact cross from Longwood…

(Sorry the pics aren’t better. It was nighttime!)

Attachments

• IMG_1939.jpeg
    IMG_1939.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Greg was a speaker for one of our local orchid society's just the other day. When he does a presentation he brings divisions of orchids from Long wood gardens. You can always send him an e-mail and ask that when a division be made that you would like to be able to purchase it. He can be reached at [email protected] . Hope this helps.

Greg was a speaker for one of our local orchid society's just the other day. When he does a presentation he brings divisions of orchids from Long wood gardens. You can always send him an e-mail and ask that when a division be made that you would like to be able to purchase it. He can be reached at [email protected] . Hope this helps.
That’s so helpful! Thank you so much!

Back