• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sanderianum x gigantifolium BS Plants!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, too! I'm very pleased with the health and vigor of this plant! :clap:

LOL Rose. I know what you mean. My hubby is on EI and works part time three mornings a week to help make ends meet. I work full time at my own business and have taken on extra as well. (it doesn't pay nearly as well as I'd like)

I'm jealous of all you guys who can get this plant. Even if I could afford it right now the border is still in the way. I expect pictures that I can drool over.....okay who's first? :clap::drool:

Check this out!

In a 4 inch pot. When Pete said 18 inch NS he must of meant VERTICAL!
P1010333.jpg

Hi!

I snapped a couple of photos of the plant that I received. Here is the full plant photo:

IMG_0402a.jpg

Just to give you an idea of size, the panelling on the wall is twelve inches on center.

Here is a photo of what I think is a bud developing:

IMG_0406a.jpg

Or maybe it's just a new leaf. I dunno. Anyway, I'm very happy with this plant!

Best Regards,
Nik

glad to hear it..
does anybody know how to get in touch with benilaca??

Pete,
Go to Members list, B, click on name, send private msg.
Thanx for a nice plant.
Carl

It's an accumulation of fertilizer or something. It's definitely not mealies or anything like that. I should probably wash the leaves off tonight now that I think of it. I was in such a hurry to take the photos before leaving for work that I didn't think of that.

Thanks.. I tried to msg. him but can't get in touch!
Anyways, that residue is either salt or spray residue or remnants of a fertilizer or pesticide..

Back