• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sanderianum x gigantifolium BS Plants!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
Hello All
I am very good friends with some people here in Hawai'i that have a crop of sanderianum x gigantifolium, the plants are all Blooming size and have not been offered until now as they were waiting for the first plant to bloom so the original hybridizer in Taiwan could register the cross. The first one did bloom and was very nice carrying four flowers with ten inch long petals, heavily influenced by the gigantifolium, as the petals do a full cork screw for the entire lower half. Plants are huge and well grown. $50 each, not including shipping. Please send a Message to me if you are interested. At the moment I am cameraless but I can work on uploading a photo of the first plant. I also have two of my own in sheath now.
Aloha
Pete

You're killing me! I'm running out of multi -room ...... and money! Sounds awesome!

Hope this works...
pwiggin

Haha. The plants are fairly reasonably sized for a big multifloral... This offer will run through the rest of the month...

Oh, man! I just got my tax refund today! Now I'm gonna have to think about it. Just how big do these plants get? The "gigantifolium" part is starting to scare me. :eek:

Oh man....this is KILLING me. I LOVE multiflorals and can't have this one. It's GORGEOUS! Stupid border regulations. :sob: Oh well I guess I have to wait....I hope those of you who get them post photos so I can drool. :drool:

These plants have about an 18" leaf span now and they are not only blooming size but now is their season and many will probably flower this season in the next 5-6 monthes. I might consider trades for other plants too..

Very nice cross!!!
Mine should have bloomed if it had not a bacterial rot... I have to wait for the two new growths to be mature now. At least one more year grrrr

Spectacular Flowers!!!! I love the curles on the petals...They turned out really great!!!

Back