San Francisco Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Anyone planning on attending the SF show? I have a need for getting plants from Bear and then shipped to me. PM me if you can help out.
Rick

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone planning on attending the SF show? I have a need for getting plants from Bear and then shipped to me. PM me if you can help out.
Rick

it is interesting of what you mention, it must be the San Francisco Orchid in the Park show July 21 & 22 because the San Francisco exposition show is in February...
I always wish to have plant from Hung Sheng too, is it Bear you mention Hung Sheng... ? I did not see Hung Sheng in the vendor's list

Well Hien, Bear said SF show with these dates. So it must be the one and the same.

Well Hien, Bear said SF show with these dates. So it must be the one and the same.

I just email and inquiring Hung Sheng orchids , he said that his friend will bring the orchids from Taiwan , I wonder if that is Ten Shin Gardens , because Ten Shin gardens is on the list.
I wish some Slippertalk member in California could help , I would love to have a chance to acquire one of those nice hangianum crosses that Hung Sheng has on the list . Why don't they have a show like that in New Jersey !

Latest posts

Back