• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale Part 2 - with slippers this time

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry you are in this position.

There is not much I can do for you other than to offer to purchase a few plants from you for $5 or $10 a piece. I could remit payment by PayPal listing out each and every plant I "purchased" from you which would provide you with a means by which to document for the Court that there was an offer with acceptance which should constitute a binding contract in your State. Unfortunately, I don't have the skill set to grow any of the plants you are offering for sale. Pity I don't have the skill set because I'm sure they're all very desirable plants but if I purchased them, I'd need you to provide care for them for me. In other words, I'd need you to continue growing them by providing perpetual care for them at your new place. And, you'd certainly be in a position to state you've never had any interactions with me before the sale.

Just a thought.

oh, slippers arent nearly as hard as people make them out to be. just sent a pm, we'll work something out to get you goin.

Round 4:
paph Charlie Tiger - Antec Div. 3-4gr BS 30
paph roth 'chesterhills' x self 2 gr seedling 15
paph roth - single gr seedling from orchidaceae 15
paph callosum x tigrinum BS 15
paph harold koopwitz 'roth 'in charm' x malipoense 'fragrance' 3gr BS 45
paph hainanense x acmodontum BS 10
paph Cardinal Bernard Law multi gr BS 15
paph druryi 'Boldstripe' x primulinum 'Lunarglow' 2gr BS 20
paph Keelingii 3-4gr BS 20
paph St Swithin 2 gr BS 25
paph St Swithin 2 gr BS 25
bif tyrianthina 10+ gr BS 25

these are gone:
paph Cardinal Bernard Law multi gr BS 15
paph Charlie Tiger - Antec Div. 3-4gr BS 30
paph roth 'chesterhills' x self 2 gr seedling 15
paph roth - single gr seedling from orchidaceae 15
paph callosum x tigrinum BS 15

Just and FYI, but I tried paying you and paypal seems to be having some problems. It keeps logging me out and says my session is over. So, other folks maybe are having problems with it, too.

few more:
paph phillipinense (cv 'select' x cv 'Christiana') 2gr BS 20
paph st swithin (roth 'bion FCC' x roebellinii 'birchpoint HCC') 2 gr BS 25
enc. belizenense (sp?) 3 gr mounted BS 15
coel. south carolina 4 gr BS? 20
aeranthes grandiflora 5+ gr 35

Latest posts

Back