• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale Part 2 - with slippers this time

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bulb lilacinum 10+ gr BS div. 25
bulb species, lost tag, you'll know when you bloom it :) 10+ gr BS large plant. 15

WELCOME Jefforever!
Tell us - do you have any slippers? Any ones you're more attracted to?
Windowsill grower? Under lights?

I just have one, a Paph. 'Macabre', which I got from an orchid show. Yes I'm a windowsill grower and have some shop lights too. I grow mostly carnivorous plants. :)

just one??????
well, we'll have to do something about that :evil:

I just have one, a Paph. 'Macabre', which I got from an orchid show. Yes I'm a windowsill grower and have some shop lights too. I grow mostly carnivorous plants. :)

That's a good first slipper to start with! There are plenty of paph candidates- any maudiae types will be good, delenatii, venustum, wardii, depends on what's appealing to you. Phrags have a tendency to get a bit big but there's the new post regarding the new pink cross that's in bloom, I think it's 'Tickled Pink'. You can also look thru the photo section to see what's appealing to you & we can offer advise from there.

That's a good first slipper to start with! There are plenty of paph candidates- any maudiae types will be good, delenatii, venustum, wardii, depends on what's appealing to you. Phrags have a tendency to get a bit big but there's the new post regarding the new pink cross that's in bloom, I think it's 'Tickled Pink'. You can also look thru the photo section to see what's appealing to you & we can offer advise from there.

Yeah that Phrag Tickled Pink looks nice! Basically I'm interested in all colorful slipper orchids.

Eric - I live in Oregon, about an 1 hour and 45 mins away from Portland. :)

Latest posts

Back