rothschildianum Sam's Choice x MM Best

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
First bloom roth seedling from Orchid Inn cross Sam's Choice x MM Best.

Not as good as Fabrice's or Paul's from this cross but still good...Dorsal is a little narrow at 4 cm but overall nice flower so i will be growing it on. Color is very dark...i have a few more of these some with multiple growths now so I want to see more...

Sorry for the big pictures still working on that.

Surprising dorsal form for this cross. Paul and mine have round dorsal and this one is really opposite with flame form!

But there's always those dark irregular lines in dorsal. All the plants from this cross have this characteristic.

Excellent roth, I like the dorsel and the petal stance, how many flowers does it have?

Very interesting horizontal petals. Is the yellowish color of the leaves normal to this strain? I have one that's kind of the yellow side and I'm really working on making it greener a bit. Would be very interested to know how you solve it. Thanks for sharing

I like a lot this king of dorsal!

All is always "round researched" and I think "flame dorsal" would be obligatory to keep!!! :D

Latest posts

Back