Rhyncattleanthe (Blc.) Shin Shiang Love 'Koyuki'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

hardy

Reaction score
All the photos are true to the real color. The flowers have a greenish tint when they just open :)

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
They can't all be true to color since the colors in the photos are very different from each other.

hardy

Reaction score
They can't all be true to color since the colors in the photos are very different from each other.
Aw, yes you're right :p
Or should I say more or less true. The background does vary quite a bit, but the color of the flowers are quite close to the real thing.

Oh, and rather than the glowing white we find in many white catts, this one is off-white, just like in the photos :)

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Aw, yes you're right :p
Or should I say more or less true. The background does vary quite a bit, but the color of the flowers are quite close to the real thing.

Oh, and rather than the glowing white we find in many white catts, this one is off-white, just like in the photos :)
Which photos? My eyes see the top flower (not background) as quite green, whereas the flowers in the bottom two photos are off-white. Very different colors from each other in the flowers. Maybe the top photo is when the flowers first opened and then they turned more whitish as the flowers matured?

hardy

Reaction score
Ah yes, I should have mentioned the photos show flowers at diferent stages.... Yes you are right! :)