• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality division of kolopakingii (USA)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
I am cutting back on my Orchid collection due to health issues,and I am looking to trade for a quality Kolopakingii.Just a 1 growth NBS plant is fine, because they all grow.You can PM me here,and if I don't respond right away feel free to PM me again.

I am cutting back on my Orchid collection due to health issues,and I am looking to trade for a quality Kolopakingii.Just a 1 growth NBS plant is fine, because they all grow.You can PM me here,and if I don't respond right away feel free to PM me again.

You may want to contact The Orchid Trail, depending on how interested you are. I stopped by there about a month ago, and they had several kolopakingii plants in bloom and for sale at the time. They were first bloom seedlings (i.e. single growths with one or two starts) and healthy. The only reason I didn't buy one is b/c I don't have the room for plants that large. If I recall correctly, they also had several non-bloomed siblings of similar size, also for sale.

In terms of trading, well, you may have to buy instead, but I thought I'd mention this option.

Thanks.I know several vendors that have them,but I don't want to add 1 more plant to the 100 or so I need to get to another home.I am probably going to end up trashing 5-6 plants worth of divisions of awarded Brassia's I have,because I don't need them.I only need one plant not 8 of the same thing lol!

Thanks.I know several vendors that have them,but I don't want to add another to the 100 or so I need to get to another home.I am probably going to end up trashing 5-6 plants worth of divisions of awarded Brassia's I have,because I don't need them.I only need one plant not 8 of the same thing lol!

Nooooooo. Don't trash any brassia divisions. At least offer them for sale/trade on here...I know there's at least one member around here that's fond of brassias and their intergeneric hybrids.

Nooooooo. Don't trash any brassia divisions. At least offer them for sale/trade on here...I know there's at least one member around here that's fond of brassias and their intergeneric hybrids.

I usually hack off anything over the pot and trash the extras.If/When I get around to it I will offer them up.

Latest posts

Back