Problems with a forum member?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IdahoOrchid

Then deal directly with that person and not with other members until it has had a chance to be resolved.

Why do I mention this? It has come indirectly to my attention a couple of times the last couple of months that several members seem to have some sort of issue with me. Why? I do not really know because only not ONE person has come forth to discuss it and the issue was totally resolved. I have only heard about it via third parties mentioning it.

That is total bull. Talk to ME (or the person involved) and leave others out of it.

If you cannot deal directly with the "offending" person, then do not interfere with their other forum relationships. Most likely it is something that totally was a mistaken understanding.

IdahoOrchid said:
It has come indirectly to my attention a couple of times the last couple of months that several members seem to have some sort of issue with me.

Why don't you take it up with the people you say have an issue with you, instead of throwing this onto the forum?

Take your own advice, and stop trying to legislate how this board is used by its members.

I also seem to remember that my first experience with you Steven, was being told that you were privately asking the Mods for me to be banned. This sounds an awful lot like you had an issue with me that you should have spoken to me about.

I don't recall asking for you to be banned, just why you were being allowed to be so coarse with another member. The forum policies regarding that were explained to me and I have learned and moved on. Give me that, would you?

The problem is I don't know WHO they are. It is all background noise. If I knew WHO the individuals that had issues with we were, I certainly would try to work it out with them privately.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me, man. Sucks to be you, Steven.

Latest posts

Back