Plants from Hillsview

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got excellent plants from Hillsview this week:
DSC06547sml.png
DSC06549sml.png

The unbloomed plant is Mount Olympus and it is HUGE! The plant in bloom is Zuma Beach. Both plants have new growths coming.

The Zuma Beach, with the petals unfurled, is about 14 cm across. Theresa's packaging was very good but the flower did get a little bruised but I'm still VERY happy with the purchase. The yellow is very vibrant.

As regards the Ordering Etiquette thread (http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36855) I had contacted Theresa asking for her best guess at a yellow complex Paph and she offered the lovely Zuma Beach that was in flower and her best guess at a yellow or fading-to-yellow Mount Olympus. It was a wonderful experience dealing with her, the quality of the plants is fantastic and I will certainly buy from her again.

Bye

Oh, yeah. I think the petals were much flatter before they were packaged to shipping. I think the Zuma Beach is going to be spectacular 2nd time around.

The leaf width on the Mount Olympus is very wide. I expect a stunning flower their two. I am very excited for the next complex season.

Latest posts

Back