Phrag Inti's Tears 'Red Dagger' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all! I'm all ears when it comes to STers talking!
Tom,
I don't own a fischeri but if you have a use for the pollen PM me.

Congratulations. That's a very well deserved award, and I love the name too. It really suits it.

All that trouble Rick, well it was definitely worth it. Big Congratulations:clap:

What I've seen of your collection, it won't be the last plant on it's way for judging!!!

Gary
UK

I'm pretty sure I'm ready to start over with this bad boy. Heaven's forbid I don't want or need another CCM! So here is the deal; I'll divide this monster up into however many pieces it will make without harm it. 20.00 bucks/division with free shipping (unless I'm loosing money on the shipping, then more). Only three stipulations, I get the first piece, Dot gets the second one and when your piece is big enough, divide and share with others! PM me and I'll fill the orders as they come it until the plant is gone.

I'm pretty sure I'm ready to start over with this bad boy. Heaven's forbid I don't want or need another CCM! So here is the deal; I'll divide this monster up into however many pieces it will make without harm it. 20.00 bucks/division with free shipping (unless I'm loosing money on the shipping, then more). Only three stipulations, I get the first piece, Dot gets the second one and when your piece is big enough, divide and share with others! PM me and I'll fill the orders as they come it until the plant is gone.

Lucky Dot! :) I want to see it in bloom in your greenhouse someday, Dot. :wink:

Congratulations on your AM. This is a stunning Phrag! :clap:

:smitten::clap:
Lucky Dot! :) I want to see it in bloom in your greenhouse someday, Dot. :wink:

Your are welcome here anytime, Mark! -- I want to see it bloom in my greenhouse, also! :drool:

And this is why I love this place so much!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back