Phrag. Eumelia Arias

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I hope Rob (Littlefrog Farm) sees this one. :D
(schlimii x kovachii)

Phrag_EumeliaArias.jpg

Phrag_EumeliaArias-plant.jpg

OMG! Now THAT's beautiful!!! The dorsal contrast just makes it pop! I want one!!!!

Seriously, that needs awarding.

Very nice. I like the color, especially if you captured it correctly. That is what I was hoping to see. Mine is nice, yours is nicer. I might have to keep the rest...

It might last til judging, and I'd be happy to take it for you. Or if you could get it to one of the usual judging crowd, I'm sure they'd take it.

Holy S*** Dot! A super pink schlimii!! It must be huge too.
The NS is just a tat over 3".

Very nice. I like the color, especially if you captured it correctly. That is what I was hoping to see. Mine is nice, yours is nicer. I might have to keep the rest...

It might last til judging, and I'd be happy to take it for you. Or if you could get it to one of the usual judging crowd, I'm sure they'd take it.
When is judging, Rob? The 21st? It probably won't last until the GR show on the 28th. I would like to have it judged. The color is pretty close on my monitor. It's a really nice flower.

Wonderful Dot. I like the contrast between the petals and the dorsal and synsepal.

That's awesome! Haven't seen a pale dorsal like that in kovachii hybrids before - what were the parents? Amazing photo too!

A mixing of two great species!

schlimii and kovachii hybrids!!!:clap::drool:

That is just absloutely gorgeous. Unfortunately that means that I now have to add it to my ever expanding wish list. So many more still left to collect...

Latest posts

Back