Phragmipedium Pepe Portilla

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. Looks great. By the way, I didn't see this one on Ecuagenera website.
Thanks! This one has not been listed on their website. I was fortunate in that Emerald City Orchids regularly visits Ecuagenera in Ecuador and brings back a good number of plants. They are usually happy to take requests and apparently convinced Ecuagenera to part with this beauty; I believe it’s one of their newest crosses (?).

Thanks! This one has not been listed on their website. I was fortunate in that Emerald City Orchids regularly visits Ecuagenera in Ecuador and brings back a good number of plants. They are usually happy to take requests and apparently convinced Ecuagenera to part with this beauty; I believe it’s one of their newest crosses (?).
Check their live sales also…EcuaCA has been getting some kovachii hybrids lately.

Nice. Will have to keep an eye out…waiting on my Yelva from them to do something…
I have two of these that are sitting in their pots doing nothing also. I suspect that Ecuagenera so over juices their Phrags with steroids they need a year to detox after we buy them.

I have two of these that are sitting in their pots doing nothing also. I suspect that Ecuagenera so over juices their Phrags with steroids they need a year to detox after we buy them.
This would explain a lot…I have several kovachii hybrids from them that look like they’re going to do something soon. Maybe…I have been really focused on roots this year tho so could also be my culture.

These are usually sold in their live sales as small batches of new phrags are never listed on website.

Latest posts

Back