• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phaps for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipper lover

Reaction score
pn5eodmaj

Phap stonei 30 each
pnfOnxvjj

Phap javanicum 35 each
pnQ1DR3vj

Phap lowii 100 each

Okay update the paph lowii are now 75 each they are blooming size and they are also album as well as the paph javanicum are also album

What is the clonal name? Curious of the breeding, for the price you are asking, they are gonna have to be from an extremely good breeding line and also very healthy, visible active roots in the clear pot, lowii is normally an epiphyte, grows in a more acidic airy medium, from my experience anyways

I have no clue of the breeding bit I know the will album and that they are blooming size they have 12 inch leafs pan and it has a good root system

Sorry, Slipper lover. Your prices are way too high for my pocketbook. And it is really difficult to see the plants in your oversized photos.

Research those plants prices, other vendors, ebay etc... without knowing the lineage, truly knowing what clone it is is objectionable, find out what the parents are, otherwise they are less value than what a (good) known lineage plant will go for, you have priced them at premium

Are those the stonei seedlings I just sold you for $2 each? Here now two weeks later for $30 ?

Latest posts

Back