• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phaps for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right? anyway I hope nobody paid $30 for those...they were really really small seedlings in compot.

Thank you troy for the advice and I will I am contacting the seller and I have looked around and they are to expensive I will be lowering the prices

The lowii are now at 50 each ,stonei 10 each , and javanicum stand at 35 I am sorry for anything stupid I have done in the past few days and I ready people to make fun ofe and laugh but please contact me if interested the stonei are adout 4 inches in leafspan and are doing well

I'm sorry, I think I speak for everyone when I say that this endeavor is poorly thought out to Put it gently. First, you're not even an established member, let alone vendor. Second, your knowledge of your plants has proved to be lackling in many regards, not the least of which is calling your paphs phaps. Third, you have been called out by raising the price of plants you received 15x what you paid, for no reason whatsoever. Now not only do you look ill informed, you look like you're trying to take advantage of your "customers" (as if people don't already know the market value of what they're buying). Come on man. We're decent people. Get to know us. Ask questions. Do research. Don't try to scam us.

That was not my intent these is why I am lower g the prices adout I am ashamed of my self for raising the prices I will never do these again and I will accept any thing at these point and I am sorry adout starting out like these please accept my apology second of all it was a spelling error

I never meant to scam anyone but I do admit I was ridiculous in pricing I hope what I am asking know Is not is a good price please accept my apology
To everyone

I hope that someone will give me chance after these I think if you give me a chance I will not fail and I will accept that I did something dishonest please give me a chance the paph lowii are now 50 they are blooming size and album with a 12 inch leafspan , 35 each javanicum I payed 25 for each of them so 30 would be okay , and the stonei are now 10 each I payed adout 5 for each because of shipping
I hope that you can give me a chance

If you got the stonei for $2 and seeing the size of the seedlings I'll offer $2 (plus shipping)

Granted that's okay with Justin?

I just want one for my collection and don't mind taking time to raise a seedling.

I stand by $2. Doesn't feel right to me buying them for more when someone just sold them to you for $2. Kinda screws over the other guy if you understand. Not trying to be rude but that would be the only offer us ever do. To be far to You both.

Actually I will not sale anything on the forum for a while I would rather let them grow and would love to meet the people of these beautiful forum

Latest posts

Back