Paphiopedilum stonei var. alba Pic request

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pic of the parent of the flask at last.. Ok.. I think I will bite the bullet and get it..
Are they sending a pic of the flask? If the seedlings look good,,, If you can trust the vendor that, that is the parent plant -
I'd bite the bullet too!

I don't think I would, unless it was Jerry's offer or an Orchid Zone plant, (realism over trust and wishful thinking I guess).

I have been dealing with my friend who sourced the flask for quite a while now. So I trust her to get what she says and healthy flasks. Never had her get me one that was unhealthy.

In fact the seller of this flask refused to sell some other flasks I wanted as he said the plants were too small and had not enough root growth yet.

Well the deals done, so I guess I will see

Brett

I have been dealing with my friend who sourced the flask for quite a while now. So I trust her to get what she says and healthy flasks. Never had her get me one that was unhealthy.

In fact the seller of this flask refused to sell some other flasks I wanted as he said the plants were too small and had not enough root growth yet.

Well the deals done, so I guess I will see

Brett

Good luck Brett and may the slipper be with you.

Latest posts

Back