Paphiopedilum lowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bench72

currently in bloom... I am a little bit impatient and couldn't wait for all the flowers to be opened... although the way things are, I am not sure I will see them all open at once... seems like the other bud are a long way from opening.

Paph lowii
3086539206_81cc5cd957.jpg

thanks for looking.

cheers
tim

It's a great species, yours is lovely. Hopefully the other buds will soon catch up.

I love it and are waiting for mine.
I give mine a lot of light during summer months.

A very nice lowii, I like it. On eBay it is a lowii to sell and it is written Paphiopedilum lowii sulawesi form. Is it existing other forms and which are the differences on the point of vue form, color and culture mode? Many thanks in advance for these informations.

That is a lovely lowii Tim. Great form. Is that the "Spoonbill" x "Phylus" cross?

I find lowii takes forever to open there flowers. Around 2 weeks between each flower. If you have 4 or 5 flowers on a spike it seems an eternity. But the flowers always last.

David

WOW!! Tim that is just awesome the color the shape can't ask for more. Thanks Jim.

Latest posts

Back