Paph William Ambler 'Carob' HCC/AOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
I have posted this a few times now so you might be starting to get sick of it. Well I sure ain't. :) At one stage I thought one of the spikes was going to get four flowers but it didn't quite make it. I'm quitely confident that next year it will get four flowers for the first time.

Oh my that's very nice. :smitten: No way I would be sick of it either. I'm a little prejudiced as I just had a small division bloom for the first time. One spike with 2 flowers. I can't wait for it to grow up and really put on a show!

NICE! Was it the left spike you thought was going for the forth?

Yes, Rick. Left spike looking at the photo. It had a fourth bud that was a little bigger than usual but still not big enough in the end to develop into a flower. Gives me confidence it is not far off.

Oh my that's very nice. :smitten: No way I would be sick of it either. I'm a little prejudiced as I just had a small division bloom for the first time. One spike with 2 flowers. I can't wait for it to grow up and really put on a show!

I got mine as a division and it had one flower at first flowering. And that was on a nice size plant (4 or 5 growths) on quite a large flowering growth. I don't think the multi's like being divided and can take a little while to get over it. I think it had three flowers the very next flowering.

If you're concerned we could get tired watching the same ol thing again and again, you simply need to get more multies.

This one is a pleasure to look at, every time.

Latest posts

Back