Paph wehnsense "Tom-De"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
I think too much nitrogen caused the inflourescence to overgrowa0184b3fa3b8d612daae52a16dc38e86.jpg72db736df082d5e11d63c9e2b768e082.jpg

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk

The first blooming the inflourescence was sturdy and flower was much much bigger, when I dropped my temps I didn't change my fertilizing to see what would happen, I think if I dropped my nitrogen levels with the temp. and upped my mag - calcium the inflourescence would be sturdy

The first blooming the inflourescence was sturdy and flower was much much bigger, when I dropped my temps I didn't change my fertilizing to see what would happen, I think if I dropped my nitrogen levels with the temp. and upped my mag - calcium the inflourescence would be sturdy
Did you keep the light? I would have increased the light if temp is dropping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did not increase the light, same as always, although I've been told that taking down shade cloth from end of november to beginning of january no later than jan. 10, with temp drop and exclusion of nitrogen in sparse watering, induces flowering in just about everything

Troy, you don't want to mess with me, You piece of ****! I have all the time, money and energy to **** with you and your whole family, which you dragged them into this! You can count on that and this is not a threat! I will **** with you on any thread that you start from now on.

and you fucking moron, it is wenshanense

Is this forum completely unmoderated now? I can't see how a disgraceful and threatening comment like Tom-DE's could be allowed otherwise.

Mike, read all the posts and know the whole story before you open your mouth. Better yet, try to know the little ****(Troy).

Let me ask you, is it okay to post defamatory threads by using my forum name as the clonal name again and again?

Not all the posts here deserve oohs and ahhs...a shitty plant sometimes deserves a shitty comment..... His "blue" Phal posted about 3 weeks ago is not real and ugly. Most of serious orchid people think it is ugly. If any member is that thin-skinned and can't handle the truth, then he has no business to hang out at public forums. Look, it has been almost three weeks, and he used my forum name as the clonal name of his plants the last few days. Clearly he tried to reignite the fire and beg for a fight again!!!

Latest posts

Back