Paph. vietnamense 'Madame Butterfly'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Below is a picture of one of our Paph. vietnamense. Thus far this has been one of the best ones to open.

PaphvietnamenseMadameButterfly-clos.jpg

PaphvietnamenseMadameButterfly36200.jpg

Robert

You have a pretty great shape on this one!!!! Bravo! Jean

(BTW: I had 1 of my vietn. for 1 week in our livingroom, and the flower showed signs of starting to fade. I brought the plant back into my gh, and the flower is always there after amost 2 more weeks!!)

That is the best (by photo) I have seen. Wonderful color contrast. The deepest color in the pouch I've seen images of so far. I guess it is the norm to have a narrow dorsal to leave an open profile between the dorsal and the petals.

Nice plant - I hope you are making more vietnamense, in addition to hybrids.

That is the best (by photo) I have seen. Wonderful color contrast. The deepest color in the pouch I've seen images of so far. I guess it is the norm to have a narrow dorsal to leave an open profile between the dorsal and the petals.

Nice plant - I hope you are making more vietnamense, in addition to hybrids.

Yes, last time when they bloomed I made 3 sib crosses. All of them germinated with lots of seedlings....

Robert

Hell no comments his Paph. it is fantastic surreal, I am astonished with the Paphos

Lovely!!! Nice deep pink-purple colour!!!

BTW: I had 1 of my vietn. for 1 week in our livingroom, and the flower showed signs of starting to fade. I brought the plant back into my gh, and the flower is always there after amost 2 more weeks!!)

Jean, do you think it had to do with humidity???

Latest posts

Back