• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph tigrinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I don't have any. I only had one and I wish I didn't sell it... I sold mine(a 3-4 growths plant) for $75 a year ago. I guess someone got a good deal
but so ever damn grateful!!!! and in sheath on 2 of 6 growths! :poke: :D

Sorry, I don't have any. I only had one and I wish I didn't sell it, but at that time, I was selling my entire orchid collection, about 800-900 plants(various genera)....

Tom. Have your plans/circumstances changed? If so, I can really sympathise with you for selling off all your special plants and now regretting it. That's really hard to take. I sold almost all my plants in October 2004 (at about 10 cents on the dollar), because I thought I would be moving VERY soon. Then, at the very last moment, I managed to stay put. But, by then, the vast bulk of my collection that took me over 20 years to acquire was already gone.

You're just about the best grower (of anything and everything), that I have ever known. It must've been a huge sacrifice to sell all; but, obviously you judged it was a worthy sacrifice. But now, if you are having regrets because your circumstances have changed, I am really sorry that's happened.

Tom. Have your plans/circumstances changed?

No, John... but I do miss some of the plants in my collection while I am not traveling.
About the sale of my collection, I got more than I expected and I am thankful for that....more importantly majority of the prized plants in my collection went to experienced growers...

Chad, do post photos when it is in bloom. I must say it is a good clone as well.

Latest posts

Back