Paph thianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so cute and it's a very good looking flower. If these are blooming 2 - 3 years from flask, that's good news. I've been tempted to get some of these.
They grow fast for a tiny plant. The stem is super thin but hard. A second plant is just opening its flower but Im waiting for the second bud to develop.

Interesting that they are blooming now for you: here in the southeast US the normal season is usually March-April-May. Waiting for mine to get 'in the mood'...

I like P. thaianum very much, they are so cute and so is yours. Didn't know that they can grow that quickly, that's amazing.

I have a few FS that I may share, pm me.
. I don’t have opportunity to participate as I’d like to do. I don’t see how to PM. I’d be interested in one of your plants if you have any more available. What would be the chg/shipping to 78116?

. I don’t have opportunity to participate as I’d like to do. I don’t see how to PM. I’d be interested in one of your plants if you have any more available. What would be the chg/shipping to 78116?
Under General Links,,,go to Conversation.
I just sent you a message.

Back