• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph seedlings , lot for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Selling the rest of my paphs (well, I have a BS Lady Roth with second growth that I grew from flask and plan on blooming). $250.00 plus shipping.This is the lowest I will go. Paid over $500 for the flasks in total. The micranthum has good roots, never bloomed. Dont know parents but came from same person I got some awarded micranthums years ago. This is for all of them ..I don't want to mess with separate orders as I injured my arm and have to minimize its use for awhile. If I don't sell them by dec 22, will give to local orchid society for auction.

Top left compot: Paph. Lady Isabel ‘SW Elegance’ AM/AOS x Paph. rothschildianum ‘Scott Ware’ FCC/AOS (Spring water Orchids breeding). I think this is half of flask
Middle right compot : Yang Ji Diamond, entire flask (tag included)
Middle two compots left : Berenice v Album (tag included) Sold most of the flask last year , these were the biggest I kept.
Lower Compots (four total): Randy Booth, entire flask (tag included) recently put in compots..roots look great

Attachments

• IMG-8554.JPG
    IMG-8554.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-8555.JPG
    IMG-8555.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-8556.JPG
    IMG-8556.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-8557.JPG
    IMG-8557.JPG