• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. Seed or pods

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner. C

Reaction score
Hello all!, I apologize as I'm new to the boards but I got into paphs and love flasking them at my University. I go to school at Wisconsin River Falls studying horticulture and have a tissue culture lab to my use and have flasked a few different orchids but want to try more paphs.

My question is if anyone has any extra seed or pods that they wouldn't mind donating to a young paph lover for practice flasking. I will promise that I will keep you up to date and if I am success send you a few flask back! :)

Hello all!, I apologize as I'm new to the boards but I got into paphs and love flasking them at my University. I go to school at Wisconsin River Falls studying horticulture and have a tissue culture lab to my use and have flasked a few different orchids but want to try more paphs.

My question is if anyone has any extra seed or pods that they wouldn't mind donating to a young paph lover for practice flasking. I will promise that I will keep you up to date and if I am success send you a few flask back! :)

How do you tell if a seed pod is viable/was fertilized for a cyp? I may have one I can donate.

I no expert but from what I have read and been told they change color. If you Google the orchid you can sometimes find references on how long the pod needs to grow before being mature.

Hope that helped? :)

Latest posts

Back