Paph. Sander's Pride

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful strong plant, single growth and 4 flowers. What are you going to do with it Robert?

I have not decided yet. Right now we do not have too many multiflorals in bloom, so I may just save some of the pollen. In the past I did make Paph. Sander's Pride x sanderianum which are almost blooming sized now and I am excited to see, but I think other good crosses will be Sander's Pride x Lady Isabel, or Sander's Pride x Michael Koopowitz.

Robert

I have not decided yet. Right now we do not have too many multiflorals in bloom, so I may just save some of the pollen. In the past I did make Paph. Sander's Pride x sanderianum which are almost blooming sized now and I am excited to see, but I think other good crosses will be Sander's Pride x Lady Isabel, or Sander's Pride x Michael Koopowitz.

Robert
I like your options but won't you go the reverse crosses since this plant is so young? Or do you think it will hold up with a pod(s) on it?

I like your options but won't you go the reverse crosses since this plant is so young? Or do you think it will hold up with a pod(s) on it?

You are right, I was not thinking per se of using Sander's Pride as the pod parent, I was just referring to the combination of parents that I would be using, and yes I probably will only use the pollen of Sander's Pride.

Latest posts

Back