Paph. rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carper

Reaction score
Another one of my purchases from In Charm 3 years ago. 'Da Guan Yuan' In Charm x sib Green Valley. The plant has been fairly slow growing since it last flowered a couple of years ago, but has come on fairly strong this year. These are the best flowers I've got for a roth with the petals reading 26cm and the dorsal 5 1/2 cm. I'm really pleased with the overall form, pouch and colours. There's another couple of growths, one approaching FS so will bloom again next year. After one of my recent posts, lets see if I have another plant from In Charm that's labelled incorrectly. I'm sure you'll tell me!!! :D

Gary
UK

very good roth.
I dont quite follow the varietal names - a sibling of 'green valley'. Why not give that plant its own varietal rather than tell us its related to a named roth. I assume it one of those marketing ploys. Would like to hear more about this style of labeling, if anyone knows

very good roth.
I dont quite follow the varietal names - a sibling of 'green valley'. Why not give that plant its own varietal rather than tell us its related to a named roth. I assume it one of those marketing ploys. Would like to hear more about this style of labeling, if anyone knows

Good point! A better explaination from the experts on the forum would be great.

Gary
UK:confused:

Latest posts

Back