Paph rothschildianum 'Borneo' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Many years ago I had a division of this plant, but there was some debate here whether it was a true division. Turns out that plant was dying and the poor blooming was basically a death spike. That was painful.

Well a few years back I got another division from a fellow member. It has now bloomed, and with this one there is no doubt. Great plant and the flower is very dark.

Attachments

• Borneo 2021 - Copy.jpg
    Borneo 2021 - Copy.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 105
My personal tastes lean towards MM, but that is still a wonderful piece of history you have there! It deserves to be grown and appreciated. Congrats on the great blooming!

Nice and dark. I love roths and finally have my first ever crosses in spike. Can’t wait until they open up.

An old clone but still my favorite. You definitely have to have this clone if you don't have the room for the monster-sized modern ones. The selfing plants also have compact growths too.
What is the LS?

An old clone but still my favorite. You definitely have to have this clone if you don't have the room for the monster-sized modern ones. The selfing plants also have compact growths too.
What is the LS?

Yeah it is a great clone I agree. The whole plant is like 35 cm across. I will definitely self it next time around.

Latest posts

Back